Sunday, August 14, 2011

This is Dawn.

WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR BEST FRIEND IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR ENEMY?

Paige Wildes is a Witch. Every member of her family are witches. They live a secret, hidden life protecting the humans from witches and demons who hurt them. They protect the innocent.

Corey Meyer is a Witch Hunter. His family have been passing down their knowledge to each generation. They hunt every magical creature they can find and vanquish them.

When the two lives come together everything they have ever known falls apart. Corey was raised to believe that all magical beings are evil - including Paige. Paige was raised to stay away from ancestral Witch Hunters because they kill first and ask no questions at all. But when something they didn't see coming hunts for the two families, can they push all that they have known aside to save themselves and maybe each other?

I changed the cover and have gone through and cleaned it up a bit. I know it's not perfect but I am asking a little help from my followers and from my fellow inkpoppers. I posted the new cover and the preface with the first six chapters to inkpop.com and have asked for critiques. I am hoping to get some real criticism. I'm not going to pretend my book is awesome, that's why I put it on there in the first place because I know it's not the best it could be.

So, if you feel you have extra time and want to read the first chapter or the whole thing I would love it if you would and give me real feedback. I need all the help I can get. I know I can do it on my own but I want to see how it looks from the reader's perspective. That's what I care about.

You can find the preface and first six chapters HERE.

Thank you!


post signature

No comments: