Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Randomness and junk! :)

I have been falling behind. I'm kind of disappointed in myself but it's hard to get into this Pardox story. I'm pretty sure I won this one. I don't want to give up on it but if I can't get into it soon I might have to put it aside because I have a time limit on two galleys I have and it's getting close.

Anyway, I was going to wait till I have another giveaway but I decided to enter the Back to Books hop. I wasn't going to because I don't have enough extra money this month to buy another book but I got a real surprise in the mail yesterday. Remember Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott? I won that one through FreeBookFriday.com and they sent me to book free. Well the book wasn't signed so when I contacted them to let them know they said they are working to get me a signed bookplate. Well they didn't, they sent me another book. o_O

So now I have two of the same book. So I'm giving away one of them, the unsigned one. Only because the signature was personalized so my name is written in it. So check back on September 1st to enter my giveaway. It should be pretty cool.

Anyway, back to reading and some writing. Hopefully I will be posting a review in the next few days but somehow I doubt it. That's only because the school year is starting and I am the Color Guard Coach at my old high school and that starts up tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy!

post signature

No comments: