Saturday, August 6, 2011

Awesome News!

I just want to take a moment before I announce some really cool news to welcome all the new people so far! Thanks so much for following me and I hope you will all stick around too.

The Summer Hop ends tomorrow night so if you are here to enter, it is located on the right side. Just click the image and it will bring you directly to the contest page.

OK, so now the news!!! Macmillan Audio saw my review for Dragon's Oath and they loved my review so much they wanted me to help show that Dragon's Oath is also available in audio book. They sent me an copy of the audio book to giveaway to one lucky follower!! Well actually for this one it's not going to be a requirement to follow me but it can be an extra entry.

At the same time as that giveaway I will be having a second prize but that is something for something else. As a celebration for when my House of Night page gets 150,000 'likes' I will be giving away a signed copy of Dragon's Oath or if it takes too long it will be Destined. Who knows! Anyway, I can't wait to host that giveaway. So stick around so you don't miss it.


post signature

No comments: