Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross


The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Science Fiction/Steampunk
Rating: 5 Stars

In 1897 England, 16-year-old Finley Jayne is convinced she's a freak. No normal Victorian girl has a darker side that makes her capable of knocking out a full-grown man with one punch. Only Griffin King sees the magical darkness inside her that says she's special . . . that she's one of "them."

My Thoughts: Wow. Just freaking wow. I cannot even begin to explain how in love with this book I am. I have had this on my book shelf since last summer but haven't gotten to it until now. Mostly because I forced myself to read it because I got the second on my NOOK through NetGalley. But as soon as I started reading I was hooked. I love the drama between Finley and Griffin. Even more so Emily. She has to be my favorite character.

Cover: 5/5
Writing: 5/5
Characters: 5/5

Overall Score:



post signature

No comments: