Thursday, May 8, 2014

Forbidden Fire by Karpov Kirade

Forbidden Fire (Forbidden Trilogy #2) by Karpov Kinrade
YA Fantasy/Paranormal
Rating: 5 Stars



Sam and Drake may have escaped, but they aren’t free—not with a powerful Seeker after them. As Sam struggles with the ethics of her new powers and embraces a blossoming physical relationship with Drake, Lucy and Luke face challenges of their own.
With forces coalescing inside and outside the Rent-A-Kid dorms, it’s only a matter of time before the fire they started forces each of them to make choices they can’t undo. But will it be enough to save them?

My Thoughts: I love the Forbidden Trilogy. I have read up until the second book but it is a fantastic series. I got this book a while back and read it but never got around to reading it so I can’t tell you how I got it. I can’t remember if I bought it or if I received it for a review or anything. Oh well. Either way it was on my kindle.
            I thoroughly enjoyed this book, the whole series. It’s an interesting concept. These kids have powers and are rented out to help people. Not all the people are good but that’s the point of making money in a cruddy world. Well, this world is a little bit more demented than that. In the last book Sam finds out she was being forced to have powerful babies against her will. In this one she and Drake escaped and are on the run. More drama arrives and there are some issues on the relationship side between the two. Love the drama.
            Overall, I love Kinrade and her books. I can’t wait to finish the series and find out how all this drama will sort out. Especially since I didn’t particularly enjoy that ending. I need to see some resolution.


Cover: 5/5
Writing: 5/5
Characters: 4/5


Overall Score:


post signature

No comments: