Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's been so long!

I feel like I slacked a bit on my blog lately. I have good reasons but it did bug me a bit.

I have been working really hard for my Coaching job and we have been having a ton of performances and practices lately. It's about to calm down though. So that is good but also sad because I enjoy it.

Another reason is I got a new job. Coaching is an awesome job but it doesn't pay the bills until the end of the season and it's only for one season. There was no way I could live of that one. So I finally got another job and I have been working there for about a week or two so I'm starting to adjust to my new schedule.

It will all work out in the end though. I will be having a contest soon! I'm going to start drawing up the plans and then beginning that one pretty soon.

Hope you are all having a great October! My birthday is coming up quick and I always enjoy those. Oooo and Halloween of course!


post signature

No comments: